Main page Previous Contents Next
5. - The population watch
Bot helps to watch growth of the population of players
For example it is possible to learn when the enemy sleeps:), etc.
1. TEST - to check up the populations of the specified villages once
2. START - start of automatic work of the bot.
3. Name - any line for yourself
4. Task type - should be "watch" - if this line should work automatically
5. URL - URL of the player or village to watch after
Pressing in a browser on the player, for example
or press on the village of player, for example
6. Interval - time in minutes, through everyone "interval" minutes there will be a check of all in the list
7. pop1 pop2.. pop23 - the population of the player at the moment of time of hours = from 0 up to 23
8. t1 t2.. t23 - increase of the population of the player during one hour - from 0:00 to 1:00 and so forth, up to 23
9. For example, if the increase in points = 0 for a long time - it means a person is asleep at this time.
You can right-click in the table and come out another menu:
1. Open URL - the bot-browser will open the filled URL.
2. Add 1 row - to add a row to the table.
You can also open in the browser player to watch out for and click "Add 1 row" - the bot itself will fill a row.
3. Delete 1 row - delete a row in the table.