Main page Previous Contents Next
4. - Transfer of resources
The bot can sends resources between villages automatically
The resources can be sent to your own or in any other village, from several villages at once, etc.
1. TEST button provide you a semi-automatic mode, when you can send resources manually
2. START button - starts automatic work of the bot.
3. Name - comment line for your own use, any.
4. Task type - select "Send resources" for this raw to be executed, leave blank to skip
5. Own village name - choose your village from list, from which village send resources.
If not all villages in list - press Refresh in Build page.
6. X Y - coordinates where to send resources
7. Interval - in minutes, will send resources again after the specified interval in auto mode (START button pressed)
8. Wood, clay, iron, and crop - amount resources.
9. Time rest - do not need to put anything here, it shows how many minutes remain
till the next transfer of resources.
10. "Send when 80%" - send resources when amount>80% of maximum amount.
11. "Send when attack coming" - send resources 1 minutes before attack, to save resources.
(must be started "Alerter")
12. NPC-trade - can change all your resources to another (need) resources, it cost 3 gold in game.
Will change resources with proportion filled in wood, clay, iron, crop fields.
If resources filled 0 0 0 0 - will exchange resources equal parts.
13. To send resources to other villages where they lack
resources to build automatically -
fill out a "help with resources from:" on the Build page.
14. "Send resources, amount =" - the bot
will send the right amount of resources (at one or many times) and stops sending
Fill in the "Village" and how many resources to send wood, clay, iron and crop.
15. "Need resources, storage percent =" -
the bot itself will maintain the necessary amount of resources as a percentage
of warehause. Resources will be sent from the villages occupied in Build tab
"Help with resources from".
Fill in the "Village", and the percentage for each type of resource from 0 to 100.
16. "Sell lumber on the market" - you can automatically put up for sale on the
Fill in the amount of lumber for sale and the amount of the desired resource in the corresponding columns.
17. "Sell clay on the market" - you can automatically put up for sale on the
Fill in the amount of clay for sale and the amount of the desired resource in the corresponding columns.
18. "Sell iron on the market" - you can automatically put up for sale on the
Fill in the amount of iron for sale and the amount of the desired resource in the corresponding columns.
19. "Sell crop on the market" - you can automatically put up for sale on the
Fill in the amount of crop for sale and the amount of the desired resource in the corresponding columns.
20. "NPC - resource exchange for crop, when the little
crop" - can be automatically exchanged resources when
the crop is less than 5% of the granary.
Fill the "Village" and the proportion of resources that are needed (wood, clay, iron, crop).
If you do not fill 0 0 0 0 - then allocate all resources equally.
You can right-click in the table and come out another menu:
1. Open URL - the bot-browser will open the market building.
2. Add 1 row - to add a row
to the table.
You can open a desired village in the browser and click on "Add 1 row" - the bot itself will fill a row.
3. Delete 1 row - delete a row in the table.
4. +Copy - copy and add a row in the table.